– Artists to the Jazzkaar 2021 festival are not allowed who have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Also not allowed to the festival are people with symptoms of a respiratory infectious disease (e.g. fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties).
– If the artist is arriving from a country where the cumulative number of COVID-19 cases is higher than 150 individuals per 100,000 inhabitants, the artist also needs to take a PCR test at the airport/port upon entering Estonia. Alternatively, the band will be immediately driven by a designated driver to the Estonian Head Laboratory Synlab to take a PCR test. The costs of the PCR test in Estonia will be also covered by Jazzkaar. After taking the test, the designated Jazzkaar driver will drive the artist(s) to the hotel where they will need to remain in self-isolation until the test result arrive.
– All Jazzkaar 2021 artists will receive an email before the event with a reminder of the COVID-19 virus prevention activities and, if necessary, an hard copy of restrictions upon arrival, if the rules have changed.
– All Jazzkaar 2021 artists must complete and sign an information document confirming that they do not have the COVID-19 virus and are not close to the carrier, and provide information on their movements and contact details.
– Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all Jazzkaar 2021 festival public indoor spaces, except when performing on stage. Disposable masks can be purchased from the backstage.
– Hand sanitising stations are available at backstage.
– We ask artists to remember not to share their microphones with other artists. The festival’s technical partner disinfects microphones and other objects frequently.
– We ask artists not to share autographs and not to meet fans to avoid excessive close contact.
– We ask foreign artists to move on the fixed trajectories required from the festival (airport – hotel – venue – restaurant) to avoid excessive contacts.
– If the artist feels sick during the event, please contact the festival representative as soon as possible.
– Visitors to the Jazzkaar 2021 festival are not allowed who have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Also not allowed to the festival are people with symptoms of a respiratory infectious disease (e.g. fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties). Therefore – if you’re unable to attend the festival, Jazzkaar is ready to buy back your tickets or exchange these for a gift voucher. Please send your application to email@example.com.
– For foreign visitors who have purchased a ticket to the Jazzkaar 2021 festival, but whose home country has had 17.6 or more new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in the past 14 days and who are therefore unable to attend the festival, Jazzkaar is ready to buy back your tickets or exchange these for a gift voucher.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Download the HOIA mobile app, which notifies you if you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 carrier. Keep the phone on during the concert but be sure to be in silent mode. Make sure Bluetooth is also turned on for the HOIA app to work
– Please arrive at the Jazzkaar 2021 festival in good time, so that entering the concert hall is not left to the last minute and guests can avoid unnecessary contact. When leaving the concert hall, please follow the instructions of the festival staff.
– We are required to keep people scattered at the events, therefore we kindly ask concert guests to avoid close contact with one another and follow the instructions of the organiser and staff on site.
– For concerts with more than 50% occupancy, we ask the audience to arrive earlier than usual. In order to avoid excessive contacts in the general area of the festival, we divide the guests into groups on the basis of the fortune, who arrive in the area 40 minutes, 30 minutes and 20 minutes before the concert and can head to the hall.
– Hand sanitising stations are available on site.
– We require the audience to use visors or masks. Masks can be purchased from the Jazzkaar 2021 information point. Disposable masks are available on the site free of charge.
– Voice announcements and information screens remind visitors to follow safety precautions.
– Jazzkaar 2021 visitors can perzonalize their ticket.
– All visitors to the Jazzkaar 2021 festival who have purchased a ticket online will receive an e-mail reminder about the COVID-19 virus prevention activities before the event as well as a reminder that only healthy visitors are allowed to participate in the events.