‘- Visitors to the Christmas Jazz 2020 festival are not allowed who have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Also not allowed to the festival are people with symptoms of a respiratory infectious disease (e.g. fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties). Therefore – if you’re unable to attend the festival, Jazzkaar is ready to buy back your tickets or exchange these for a gift voucher. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For foreign visitors who have purchased a ticket to the Christmas Jazz 2020 festival, but whose home country has had 17.6 or more new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in the past 14 days and who are therefore unable to attend the festival, Jazzkaar is ready to buy back your tickets or exchange these for a gift voucher.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
– Download the HOIA mobile app, which notifies you if you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 carrier. Keep the phone on during the concert but be sure to be in silent mode. Make sure Bluetooth is also turned on for the HOIA app to work
– Please arrive at the Christmas Jazz 2020 festival in good time, so that entering the concert hall is not left to the last minute and guests can avoid unnecessary contact. When leaving the concert hall, please follow the instructions of the festival staff.
– We are required to keep people scattered at the events, therefore we kindly ask concert guests to avoid close contact with one another and follow the instructions of the organiser and staff on site.
– For concerts with more than 50% occupancy, we ask the audience to arrive earlier than usual. In order to avoid excessive contacts in the general area of the festival, we divide the guests into groups on the basis of the fortune, who arrive in the area 40 minutes, 30 minutes and 20 minutes before the concert and can head to the hall.
– Hand sanitising stations are available on site.
– We require the audience to use visors or masks. Masks can be purchased from the Christmas Jazz 2020 information point. Disposable masks are available on the site free of charge.
– Voice announcements and information screens remind visitors to follow safety precautions.
– Christmas Jazz 2020 visitors can perzonalize their ticket.
– All visitors to the Christmas Jazz 2020 festival who have purchased a ticket online will receive an e-mail reminder about the COVID-19 virus prevention activities before the event as well as a reminder that only healthy visitors are allowed to participate in the events.