Due to the current worldwide situation with COVID-19 and the season of viruses, we would kindly like to remind everyone that we can only protect each other if we are careful and adhere to the requirements when attending the festival events. Here are some tips for making the festival a more enjoyable experience for all of us.
- Visitors to the Jazzkaar 2020 festival are not allowed who have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Also not allowed to the festival are people with symptoms of a respiratory infectious disease (e.g. fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties).
- For foreign visitors who have purchased a ticket to the Jazzkaar 2020 festival, but whose home country has had 17.6 or more new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in the past 14 days and who are therefore unable to attend the festival, Jazzkaar is ready to buy back your tickets or exchange these for a gift voucher. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand sanitising stations are available on site. These are located in Jazzkaar information tent, at the main entrances of the Vaba Lava and Fotografiska Tallinn buildings, at the doors of the Vaba Lava and Fotografiska Tallinn concert halls and also at the toilets of Vaba Lava and Fotografiska Tallinn.
- We are required to keep people scattered at the events, therefore we kindly ask concert guests to avoid close contact with one another and follow the instructions of the organiser and staff on site.
- If a concert guest starts feeling sick during the event, they should contact a Jazzkaar security guard as soon as possible.
- The festival halls are ventilated and toilets are cleaned before and after each concert.
- All visitors to the Jazzkaar 2020 festival who have purchased a ticket online will receive an e-mail reminder about the COVID-19 virus prevention activities before the event as well as a reminder that only healthy visitors are allowed to participate in the events.
- Face masks can be purchased from the Jazzkaar 2020 information point.
- At the Jazzkaar 2020 information point, there is a trash can with foot pedal for used face masks. The trash can is marked accordingly.
- Please arrive at the Jazzkaar 2020 festival in good time, so that entering the concert hall is not left to the last minute and guests can avoid unnecessary contact. When leaving the concert hall, please follow the instructions of the festival staff.
- If possible, Jazzkaar recommends leaving outerwear in the car to avoid unnecessary contact with others in the general area.
- Download the HOIA mobile app, which notifies you if you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 carrier. Keep your phone on during the concert, but be sure to use the silent feature, and make sure bluetooth is turned on for the HOIA app to work.
- Volunteers who interact with the Jazzkaar 2020 audience wear visors and the information has protect glass so that both the audience and the volunteers could have more worry-free communication.
- When purchasing a new drink using a deposit cup, you will be given a clean cup each time. It is not recommended to use the same cup multiple times.
Let us all protect each other and enjoy a beautiful safe festival!